The nursery’s fees are based on the sessions that a child’s parent or carer chooses.
It is possible to mix sessions into a number of combinations.
|Sessions||Start time||End Time||Hours||Cost|
|Morning + Lunch||9.00||13.00||4.00|
|Lunch + Afternoon||12.15||14.30||2.15|
The notes below provide additional information:
- the above fees are based on an hourly rate of £4.50. They are correct at time of publishing and may be subject to change
- *children must be older than 2 years and 6 months to attend All Day, Lunch or Afternoon sessions.
- children aged from 2 years up to immediately before their 3rd birthday are means tested.
- Children aged 3 years and above receive 15 hours of free nursery allocation per week during the nursery’s opening times.
- Childcare vouchers can be used and may save you up to £2,000 per year. For more information, please click here.