The nursery’s fees are based on the sessions that a child’s parent or carer chooses.
It is possible to mix sessions into a number of combinations.
|Sessions||Start time||End Time||Hours||Cost|
|Morning + Lunch||9.00||13.00||4.00||£20.00|
|Lunch + Afternoon||12.30||14.30||2.50||£12.50|
The notes below provide additional information:
- the above fees are based on an hourly rate of £5.00 They are correct at time of publishing and may be subject to change
- *children must be older than 2 years and 6 months to attend Lunch. Children must be 3 years old to attend Afternoon/All Day sessions. If you would like to request an afternoon place for your child before they turn 3, this will be looked at, at the managers discretion.
- children aged from 2 years up to immediately before their 3rd birthday are means tested.
- Children aged 3 years and above receive 15 hours of free nursery allocation per week during the nursery’s opening times.
- Childcare vouchers can be used and may save you up to £2,000 per year. For more information, please click here.